
I spent the last two hours at work today trying to find my corn. I know, usually when you put corn in, it comes out looking the same. I think my risk system is having digestive problems because I still couldn't find my corn after all that poking and prodding.
After the time spent stressing about the missing corn, I simply had to forget about it, come home and go for a run. When I went out for my run at about 7:30 tonight, I didn't even make it to the end of the block before I started to feel the stress, pent up between my shoulders, start to melt away and I was in my groovy zone. Life was settling back in order. It was a chilly run, about 20 degrees when I got back. The air was crystal clear, the stars were bright and the moon was reflecting off the snow. It was lovely and very therapeutic.
The agenda for this weekend: register for the RNR SD Marathon and find a new marathon training schedule that I will enjoy for the next 4.5 months. Oh yeah, and run Friday, Saturday and Sunday, at least a little bit.
As soon as I figure out my training schedule, I'll be sure to post it up on the left. Also, for those that are interested I actually got this blog thing figured out a little so you don't have to have an account to post comments. Sorry about that...I'm learning....
Ciao for now...hopefully my corn will come out all right in the morning! :)
2 comments:
I hope your corn does come out OK.
Because I don't know...how long are the runs that are not marathons? I know how long a marathon is... M
I cause you that much stress that you have to run it off at nite?? Maybe if I got off my lazy arse and ran I wouldn't cause you as much stress.. Well, it was a good thought but I need to head back to the couch.
Post a Comment