So, this is my official last day of being 'between jobs'! I am so excited to start my new role tomorrow and have thoroughly enjoyed being on 'vacation' this last week!
For example, today I divided and re-potted some plants, reorganized my craft storage bins and enjoyed relaxing with Motley, my ever present pooch. I have also been able to get in touch with long lost friends via facebook, which I don't usually have much time to do during the work week. I started, and have almost finished, Spinning Straw Into Gold, a book relating fairy tales to the transformations in a woman's life and have even cooked a few good dinners, if I do say so myself!
Vacation has come and gone, but I am so thankful to have had such a short lived 'between jobs' experience. All that being said, since I do have to work tomorrow, I must run to the grocery store before it gets too late! :) Ciao!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are a blessed young woman! God be with you! Love you!
Congratulations on the new job! What is it that you do? Are you still in the Houston area?
Post a Comment